Finally, a case that conforms perfectly to you.
Custom made in the USA. We are passionate about the quality and technology of our craft. The elegant strength and durability of KOR cases will take you from the Rocky Mountains eto the Argentine pampa to the hills of Scotland and beyond. Properly fitting gear suitable for any pursuit.
Pack it the way you use it
No more disassembling equipment and other accessories for transport. KOR’s patent-pending Vacuum Rigidizing Structure (VRS) technology allows you to secure the carefully attached things that make a rifle yours.
And that's just the inside.
Outside, we’ve utilized the same carbon-fiber material
Now there’s a case that conforms precisely to your firearm, and any other equipment you choose to pack with it. KOR’s patent pending Vacuum Rigidizing Structure (VRS)™ technology creates enveloping, custom forms around your own placement of your gear that ensures nothing moves until you retrieve it for use.
2 different finish options
Choose the 13er for single rifles / double shotguns or the 25er for double rifles.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
KOR is proud to be a small American craft business, located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are committed to making every case by hand, with care, and with the utmost attention to detail.
UNPRECEDENTED DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Inspiration for our carbon-fiber cases was found in Formula 1 racing cars where lightness and strength defy the punishments of the track. From there, no detail was too small to be re-imagined and elevated to a higher standard.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Every case handcrafted in the U.S.A
- Six layers of ultralight carbon fiber creates amazing strength, in the same way that metal filaments combine to make steel cables.
- Completely customizable interior; no more cutting and storing foam inserts or multiple cases.
- Non-corrosive materials
- Custom edge trim provides complete protection from the elements for a water-proof, dust-proof case, thermally stable to -125°F.
- Seamless, Kevlar hinges have no moving parts
- Chamfered edges absorb the force of dropping, stacking and other mishandling while in transit.
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST PRODUCERS
KOR’s values of integrity, craftsmanship, conservation, and education are what makes us different from the rest.
Giving back from the start, KOR donates 1% of gross sales to wildlife conservation, education and supporting our veterans. KOR also donates 1% of our time to volunteer efforts and is committed to developing and strengthening a community of like minded and proactive sportsmen and women alike.
AS SEEN IN: